top of page
Flat lay mock up of monstera leaves with elegant business accessories on color space backg

Beyond Websites

Marketing Things You Need to Succeed

Logo Design
Social Media Marketing
Rack Cards
Business Cards
Special Promotion Graphics
Business Consulting

90% of the time, I'm working on websites. The other 10% includes additional print & design work.

I've worked with clients to help them make the most out of their marketing experience. Many of these projects include starting from the beginning -- creating a brand, designing a logo, building a website, and utilizing all the marketing tools in between.
I love being their personal designer for all things creative! 


Custom Logo Designs

I create a custom logo to represent your business brand and suit your style & taste

Pinacle Hall Petersburg WV
Tiffany Royer Beauty Products, Fredericksburg VA
Pendleton County Chamber of Commerce
Stephanie Judy permanent makeup petersburg wv
Hoggie's BBQ Seneca Rocks WV
Cypress Properties Moorefield WV
Town of Franklin WV
Star Hotel & Restaurant in Franklin, WV
Windy Pines Photography WV
Thorn Spring Park WV
Landes Arts Center Petersburg WV
Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 12.13.42 PM.png
Ron Hudson Schaeffer's Sale Representative WV

Print Design

Business Cards • Rack Cards • Flyers • Advertisements • ID Badges • Menus & More

Sweet and Spiky Marketing by Taylor WV
N2Fitness Petersburg WV
Blue Ridge Physical Therapy Lexington VA
Print Ad by Sweet & Spiky Marketing by Taylor
print design of ID badge press pass
flyer for football game in pendleton county wv

Digital Design

Social Media Profile & Cover Graphics • Promotional Ads • Banners & More

Yokum's Stables Facebook Cover Design
Facebook Cover Design by Sweet and Spiky Marketing by Taylor
Website Graphic for Warner's Drive-In in Franklin WV
Social Media Ad designed by Sweet & Spiky Marketing by Taylor
Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 5.17.27 PM.png

Professional Photography

Business Marketing Photography • Headshots • Creative Portraits

Think you can handle all this on your own? That's fine!
Sometimes you just need an expert opinion...

Reach out to me about my Business Consulting. 
I work with you one-on-one & provide my professional feedback & insight.

Business Consulting

This Business Consultation Package Includes:
• 45-Minute Consultations via Zoom (in-person consultations may incur a fee)
• 3 Sessions tackling in-depth web design & marketing plans. 
• Q/A with Expert Advise & Tutorials
• Insight on ways to enhance your brand online including insider secrets
Pricing varies depending on client needs. 


bottom of page